GOLD LINE: a new standard in the disinfection of hatching eggs
GOLD LINE sets a new standard in the protection of hatching eggs. No longer do hatcheries have to balance between hygiene and animal health. With GOLD LINE they get both: effective disinfection and ideal conditions for strong, healthy chicks.
Why hatcheries switch to GOLD LINE:
- Especially developed for and with hatcheries.
- Proven effectiveness against common bacteria, viruses and germs.
- Fosters the chick rearing and the productivity of the breeding process.
- Easy to use.
- Effortless integration with all breeding equipment and procedures; compatible with all setters, hatchers, and other hatchery equipment.
- Unproblematic storage: dangerous goods or hazardous substances regulations do not apply.
- Low corrosivity.
- Admitted by national regulatory agencies.